« Home

The Start

Welcome to our blog.
My name is Adam, myself and my partner Michelle are about to get into a huge amount of debt! We are going to purchase a house together.
The thought of all that debt looming over our heads is not one we wish to have for very long!



It's the 25th of February and we are currently one day away from signing on the dotted line for our lovely new home.

It will be another month or so before we move in, so I hope I'm not jinxing it by starting this blog??
As we are currently saving up our pennies, we find ourselves flat bound for the weekend. So I decided to spend my free time setting up this site.

So what are we doing this blog for?? Here's our mission statement...


Goal: To 'clear the mortgage'

Plan: To do whatever necessary
(without breaking the law or prostituting oneself)

Tools: The Internet and all of the opportunities that it may bring!


Inspired by the likes of http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/
and also
(p.s. we don't need the million just £167,000)

Then there is the ingenious...


I will be scouring the internet to find the best way to bring in additional savings. I will be showing you the links and rating them based on our returns.

I hope you will enjoy reading our blog and following our story.


Adam and Michelle

Labels:



Finance blogs

Top Blogs


 Subscribe to our feed


Subscribe to Clear The Mortgage by Email


Web This Blog

Latest Posts





Powered by Blogger

Your Ad Here




© 2006 Clear The Mortgage

1000000 Links