First Taste of Affiliate Marketing...

Hmmmmm, in the words of my favourite big fat faker (Andy Pipkin)... "I don't like it!"

Lets have a quick recap.

So far I've signed up for 'SlashMySearch.com', where you can earn as you search!
You are required to set the website as your homepage. This means every time you launch the Internet it is there staring at you, quivering at the thought of you actually wanting to search on it.

  • Day 1: The search option was down with technical difficulties all day.

  • Day 2: Search Engine back up but returns your searches with an error saying having difficulties searching, even if it does manage to find what it's looking for.

  • Day 3: I forgot to mention on Day 1 and 2 its damn ugly to look at, as most of the columns overlap one another to the point of giving you a stonking headache and if that isn't enough you have to wait for this privilege as it is incredible slow in loading the results!

  • Day 4: Tried searching on www.w3.org (Web Standards Organisation), the response you'll get is, sorry we can't find this site! This says it all to me.


To summarise this is not a great search engine, my money from searching goes up at what seems like a rate of 0.01 American Cent per search. So currently I have about 0.0567 Cents! Woo Hoo!!

If this was anything like Google it would be a pleasure to use, but it doesn't seem like it is heading in that direction to me.

Overall Rating: 2 out of 10

(so far but please do correct me if I'm wrong on this, however no bullshitters please)



Next.......

I found this article
Turn one pound into one million: New site promotion website - 20 million hits so decided to give it a whirl.

I would liken the process of signing up for this scheme to the feeling you get when it's your birthday, you run down stairs and there is a tonne of post waiting with your name on it. You get all excited and you tear every one open in a enjoyment frenzy, then the sinking feeling hits you as they all turn out to be some sort of crappy get rich quick scheme to sign up for!
Arghhhhhh
I'm not affiliating to the site as it seems like a load of toss.

I know I'm new to this on-line money making, but don't think I'm thick.
I know that what I should really be saying is that I found it to be one of the easiest and greatest ways to channel traffic to my blog.
I'd rather not lie through my teeth, honestly it just seems like another pathetic scam.
Only time will tell.

Overall Rating: 1 out of 10

0 Responses to “First Taste of Affiliate Marketing...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Clear The Mortgage

1000000 Links