More Services!



O.k. we have put our heads together and come up with two extra services that we can offer our readers!

Service 1

Michelle has loaned a sewing machine from a friend and is going to use her skills as a seamstress to customise old jeans, turning them into designer mini skirts.
We will be buying cheap second hand jeans from charity shops and ebay. Then producing our own customised mini skirts to sell in our shop (coming soon!)
However getting the right size for everyone is going to be hard.

Soooooooo we thought that, if you'd like to send us your own jeans, we can customize them and send them back to you for a fee of only £20.
If your interested please feel free to
email Michelle with your requests.
Service 2

I'm offering my photography restoration services.
Do you have any old photo's that have been accidently damaged?
Do you want someone removing from a group photo?
Or do you wish to superimpose your partners head onto a dog?

Well email me your requests and I will see depending on the difficulty of the restoration if I can do the work and I will charge a small fee.
(ranging from £10 to £25 depending on difficulty and time spent)

Here are some examples of my work on
Flickr


0 Responses to “More Services!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Clear The Mortgage

1000000 Links