Back from the sink!

It's been a while but we are back!
We've been dragging our heels a little updating this blog, but if you yourself are a home owner, you'll apreciate that moving into a new home has a way of causing one or two headaches that can swallow up a large portion of your free time!
We have nearly finished decorating our living room now, so I've decided to update the blog.

So what have we been up to with regards to making more money???
Well I've been asked to help a friend in designing a web application for a mobile phone company that looks quite promising!
It's currently in it's infancy, so I can't comment on what kind of money that will bring in just yet.

I'm such a lucky get!
Drinking copious amounts of Diet Coke have not been completely in vain!
I've recently won a 80gig Apple iPod in the current UK coco-cola drinks promotion.
Retailing at £239 I hope to sell it either on eBay or through friends.
If your interested please email me! Offers in the region of £180 will be accepted!

After reading the rules of the current drinks promotion terms I had a little think to myself and believe that there could be a way of winning a few more of these! So I'm currently saving up more codes and will put my plans into action at the end of the month!
Make sure you check back to see how I get on!

Also we will be launching our long awaited shop this month, so please look out for the shop link at the top of our blog!

Well time for me to get back to designing this site!

Until next time...


P.S.
I will be updating our running PAID OFF TOTAL (our house-o-meter graphic) at some point in the next week. This will please our biggest fan the infamous Aaron Lavender!

0 Responses to “Back from the sink!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Clear The Mortgage

1000000 Links